As we move closer to the 2018 election cycle, we want to make sure you are well prepared on next year’s timeline.
Here you will find our unofficial 2018 Elections and Conventions timeline and the 2018 FAQ regarding elections processes.
These documents are to you give a better idea of the timeframes for next year. Please note that the Office of the Secretary of State has not released their official schedule, so these dates are subject to slight change.
Please remember that this will be a busy year and will include
DTC Elections (Membership/Officers),
Delegate Elections (and Statewide Convention Committees),
Conventions (Statewide, US Senate, US Congress, State Senate, Judge of Probate, State Rep)
Here is the current schedule of conventions:
- Democratic State Central Committee elections and Permanent Convention Committee elections: April 13-23
- State Convention: May 18 – May 19
- U.S House of Representatives Conventions: May 14
- Multi-Town State House Conventions: May 16
- State Senate Conventions: May 21
- Judge of Probate (multi-town): May 23
- Local (Single-Town) Election Endorsements: May 22 – May 29 (These include Registrars of Voters, State House Districts and Judge of Probate)